2010年2月19日星期五

CNY in Japan

I hope you've had a great Chinese NewYear/Valentine's Day. May all of you have aprosperous Year of the Tiger!

Being born in mid-June, it has made me a typical Gemini. Geminis are known to be the most versatile type of people. We cannot sit still, we like to move from place to place, we get bored very easily, and thus, we are alwaysin search for new excitements. We are known to be good at multitasking and thatexplains why our schedule is always packed.

Having stayed in Hong Kong for too long, I yearned ( 渴望) for a holiday. And I deeply treasure my time in Japan during this Chinese New Year. Although it was a business trip (soto speak), it was good for me, a typical Gemini, to get out of the office and enjoy the fresh air. We get bored too easily.

Fortunately, we managed to squeezesome time out of our schedules to touraround this vibrant city. Tokyo is one of HongKong people's favourite travel destinations. Iam a big fan of Japanese food, and lucky forme, Mr Lo, our boss, has lots of good friends in Japan who would take us to the bestrestaurants in town. I think I'll probably have to start going on a diet as soon as I get backto Hong Kong.

This year, Chinese New Year andValentine's Day fell on the same day. Canyou imagine how it is like to spend Valentine's Day without a Valentine? To behonest, I am used to it. To me, February 14 is just another day of the year, I'm not particularly sad about having to spend theday alone. That said, this year's Valentine'sDay was very special to me, because I got to spend it abroad with my colleagues and theHong Kong football team! Moreover, it wasMr and Mrs Lo's wedding anniversary onFebruary 13, the day before Valentine's Day-how sweet and special it was to be able to share the love of a happily married couple! It was certainly very memorable tosay the least!

Writer's Profile

A professional MC and TV host, Janis Chan ( 陳貝兒) hasinterviewed countless celebrities around the globe. She is also an OL as Vice President of bma Marketing Division.Janis' column appears every other Friday.

沒有留言:

發佈留言