2010年5月6日星期四

You must be STRONG

Every morning when you wakeup, do you pause and think how youcan make your life better? Or howyou can make our planet a betterplace? Recently, there are more andmore natural disasters happeningon our planet. Is it our doing? TheXichuan earthquake happened in2008 but it still feels like yesterday.Coincidentally, 2008 also marks oneof the lowest points in my life. Butinstead of asking why, I channelledmy sadness and frustration intomusic. I decided to write a song forthose who are in need.

I wrote a song called You MustBe Strong. Big thanks to my friendJohnny Yim and ChessmanProduction, who made this songfor me free of charge. Weuploaded the music video onYouTube to share with theearthquake victims and also thosewho're going through hard times.

Recently, Qinghai has also gonethrough something similar. Over 400artists united and presented a charityshow "Artists 414 Fund Raising forQinghai Earthquake" (演藝界情繫玉樹關愛行動) for earthquake relief,asking everyone to give love andsupport to the victims over there.May God bless you all-youmust be strong!

沒有留言:

發佈留言