2010年4月8日星期四

a wonderful place!

I usually go back to Macau to visit my friends and parents at leastonce a month. It's a good opportunity to forget all about work andjust relax and unwind a bit in my hometown.

Lately, I've been given more opportunities to work in Macau,which is very exciting because I get to make money and visitfriends and family at the same time. It can't get better than this!

Last week, I went back to Macau again and was interviewed bymedia from Taiwan about the song It's a Wonderful Place(《一個神奇的地方》)-the celebration theme song for the 10th anniversaryof the establishment of the Macau SAR. It was a good opportunityfor us Macanese singers to get together and have fun. I'm so proudof my fellow Macanese singers who are also my dear friends. Itreally is hard to survive in such a small market. But still they givetheir all and fight for their little dreams. I truly hope that more peopleoutside Macau will get to know these talented local singers andthat our government could provide a better environment for thosewho have a talent.

Buddies, thank you for showing me a wonderful time in thiswonderful place. I'll be back again soon!

沒有留言:

發佈留言